Here are the requirements for the award...
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Include a link to their blog in you post, as well as the award image
- Give 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other deserving bloggers for the award
- Include links to the nominated bloggers' sites
- Let the other bloggers know that they have been nominated for the award.
7 Randoms facts about Jessie a.k.a The Thriftiness Miss
- I'm 26 years old.
- I'm a nerd. I'm a Harry Potter reading, Sims 3 playing, Trivial Pursuit loving, Lord of the Rings watching nerdy girl and I am proud of it!
- Music is VERY important to me. I refer to it as my musical therapy and it's gotten me through some of the hardest times in my life. I know it probably sounds a little cliche but I really do listen to just about everything. It all depends on my mood at the time.
- I want to start a book club.
- My favorite tv shows are The Big Bang Theory and The Office, but recently I've been watching The Tudors until the new seasons start.
- I am over the moon that Bath and Body works has brought back my favorite discontinued scent, Jasmine Vanilla.
- My guy and I are planning an overnight hiking trip. I love to camp but I've never been camping with only the stuff I could carry on my back... It should be interesting.
I can't thank Connie enough for awarding me this honor! I'm truly touched and humbled that there are people out there who enjoy reading my posts and following my blog.
In no particular order here are 15 bloggers that I'd like to give this award to...
- Megan from Unique and Chic Creations
- Danni Baird from Silo Hill Farm
- Camille from Crazy Mama.
- Crafty Biggers
- S. Franklin from The Divvy Spot
- Susie from Earning My Cape
- Kerin from Always Fixin' Never Sittin'
- Janiene from A Bunch Of Bishops
- Angela from Hairspray and High Heels
- Ashley from Discovery Toys Mom
- Noel from No..el's Beautiful Life
- Kate from discover. create. live.
- Amanda from Life, Experience Needed
- Lauren from Lauren Loves To Scrap
- Cassie from Two In Diapers
Again I'd like to thank Connie from Family Home and Life for nominating me!