Last week's party was so great! There were so many awesome posts linked up. Here's my Weekend Wonders Link Party #11 features...
Th most viewed link of the party was The Haunting of MY Hill House from Shona Skye Creations. If you haven't already, take a look at this awesome haunting!
Some of my favorites from the party were...
Halloween Printable #1 from It Bakes Me Happy. She'll also be giving free printables every Monday too!
I'm drooling over this Creamy Caramel Apple Dip from JodieFitz.com
Take 5 Copycat Recipe from Sweet Little Blue Bird is making my guy begging me to make these! I'm thinking they would make excellent Christmas candies.
Turn an Old Flannel Shirt into a Pumpkin!- Free Pattern from Redfly Creations.. How great is this!! So cute!
Sooo love this adorable No-Sew Shark Costume from Atkinson Drive. I absolutely have to make one for my little guy, He'd love it!
Great stuff guys!!
If you were featured above, grab a button below.
And now It's time for another Weekend Wonders link party! We did so great last week! Thank you so much to all of you who link up and help promote the party! You guys are the best!
Just a little reminder.. The Link Up and Spook On Halloween Party is going on now until the end of October!
Feel free to add anything and everything Halloween.. As many as you like... New or old we want to see it all!
This week our co-host for the Weekend Wonders Party is The Hobby Harbor
Please check out her blog and give her a follow as well as your hosts.
As always, we are so very appreciative of everyone who links up with us. We just can't say thank you enough!
The Weekend Wonders party will run until Tuesday night and features will be announced on Wednesday. We will also be sharing our favorite posts from the party on Facebook and pinning them on Pinterest, into our Weekend Wonder Features board.
Weekend Wonders Guidelines...
1. Follow your hosts, Love and Laundry and The Thriftiness Miss via GFC, bloglovin, or Linky Followers. If you are a new follower, leave a comment and let us know how you follow and we will make sure and return the favor.
2. Link to a specific post, not your homepage.
3. Show us your crafts, recipes, shopping hauls, photos, stories, really whatever you're proud of!
4. Please do not link up Etsy shops, parties, and/or giveaways.
5. Visit some other links and let them know how wonderful they are! We all love some positive feedback.
Grab a party button for your sidebar and posts to help spread the word!