That's right.. My awesome friend Shatzi recieved the Sunshine blog award and then nominated me as well! Shatzi's the best! We've been emailing back and forth for a while now and are planning on starting our own linky party at the end of August... So keep on the look out for that!
If you don't follow her blog Love And Laundry already, you really should be! You'll find all kinds of great ideas for crafts and recipes all with fantastic tutorials such as...
and many others.. Go check her out!
Now on to the award...
The Sunshine Award is given from bloggers to bloggers. It’s for someone “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."
First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Next, answer the following questions about yourself. Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post. Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award. Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!
1. Favorite color- That's a hard one because I LOVE color! If I had to narrow it down though I guess my favorite would be green... pretty much all shades.
2. Favorite animal- A manatee a.k.a the sea cow! I don't know what it is but they are so cute and fun to watch :)
3. Favorite number- 14 or 22 I like them both.
4. Favorite Drink- Cherry Coke Zero!! It's diet and it tastes great!
5. Facebook or Twitter- I guess I have to say Twitter. I've just recently started using Facebook with my blog but I've been on Twitter for a lot longer and use it more often.
6. Good book or good movie- Hmmm.. Book. I'd rather find a fabulous book series than a great movie. I invest so much more into books that I love versus even a the best movie. However, I love movies too. I worked in a video rental store for over 5 years and I have quite the list of favorites.
7. My passion- Big picture wise, my passion is to take care of my family and friends. Hobby wise blogging is most definitely my new passion!! I can't get enough of it. I never imaged I'd make so many friends. (Yes, I consider some other bloggers to be my actual friends even though we've never met in person) In some ways I think us bloggers get to know the real people behind the computers better than face to face friends.
8. Giving or getting gifts- Giving. I swear if I didn't have so many great friends and family to make things for I wouldn't be blogging!
9. Favorite day- When I'm in school my favorite day is Thursday. It's the first day of a new week of on-line classes for me so I always take that day off from homework and spend it having fun. When I'm not in school my favorite day is Sunday. It's a family day. My guy doesn't work and we spent the time hanging out with each other and our son.
10. Favorite flower- Magnolias! I love the early springtime when all the magnolia trees are in bloom. Here's a pic to show you what I mean... Pretty huh?
And now on to my 10 nominations..
Susie from Earning My Cape. I love Susie's blog, especially the comic strips she uses in her header :) I'm even guest hosting her Super Link Party with her next week and I'm so excited! Get your posts ready :)
Janiene from A Bunch Of Bishops. Miss Bishop and I started following each other around the same time and I have thoroughly enjoyed her posts as well as her sweet comments on my blog. You can tell by the way she writes what a bubbly and fun personality she has.
Jessica from @ Home Take 2. I originally found Jessica through one of her Weekend Blog Walk link ups. I soon realized how talented she was. I absolutely love her furniture redos and I've gotten some great tips on products from her as well.
I love Casey from Mommy To All Girls! She's so sweet and kind. Currently she is struggling with Lyme Disease while being pregnant with her 5th daughter, which has to be hard. Yet, she always managers to seem so chipper and happy.
Claiming Our Space quickly became one of my favorite blogs. There's all kinds of amazing craft projects and recipes. So much of my inspiration comes from other bloggers and Claiming Our Space is no exception.
Alese from 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt. You want super fun crafts? Well here they are.. If you don't believe me just check out Alese's I Was Featured page for the proof :)
Crafty Biggers... A crafty momma herself, Miss Crafty Biggers knows her stuff! I loved her recent post, Top 10 Supplies for a Crafty Girl. I am in 100% agreement with her, especially that a glue gun is the number one needed supply :)
Anyone Can Decorate.. As the button say it's DIY Fun 4 Everyone! There are so many cool DIY projects here you won't know which one to pick first :)
And last but certainly NOT least...
Rebecca from My Girlish Whims makes awesome jewelry and crafts. Check out her Etsy Shop where you can get some of her amazing pieces for yourself!
Thanks so much to Shatzi for my award!!! I hope all of my nominations are just as excited as I am :)